Long days to enjoy the perfumes, colours & light of our Trivium (the borderland triangle where Tuscany, Umbria & Lazio meet).
For our June tour we have chosen to stay in La Locanda B&B in the hill-town of Cetona, Tuscany, the tour will be run for a minimum of 7 bookings and a maximum of 16 with a minibus and driver:
- Day 1: Transfer from Chiusi-Chianciano station to your B&B in Cetona. Meet your guide & have a dinner at the restaurant “da Nilo”;
- Day 2: Visit Pienza, cheese making at a local organic farm Azienda Agricola Podere il Casale and lunch on their splendid terrace with breath-taking views over the UNESCO heritage site Val d’Orcia. Afternoon visit to the Ferragamo bio-dynamic winery in Castiglion del Bosco, Montalcino, and dinner at Osteria Il Merlo in Cetona;
- Day 3: In Umbria, visit the revolutionary eco-winery Castello Monte Vibiano, and after a light lunch, visit Orvieto. This evening is free for you to explore … or organise a trip to the local Fonteverde spa .
- Day 4: Visit Cetona, the Franciscan monastery & their original olive oil press, followed by a cookery class & lunch al fresco at Azienda Agricola Suzie’s Yard. And we round off your stay with an unforgettable dinner at Castello Fighine, the Michelin star restaurant on the slopes of Monte Cetona.
- Transfer to Chiusi-Chianciano station.
Why not ask Suzie for more information and book your date before this tour get sold out?